Sunday, March 25, 2012

The City of Lights :)

Two weeks ago, when we went to Lake Lucerne, Switzerland, I reaffirmed the fact that I am definitely a mountain person.  Give me a beach and I'm thrilled but give me a mountain range and some lakes and I am in absolute heaven!  As you can imagine, because of this, Lake Lucerene and the surrounding Swiss Alps were essentially my heaven on earth!  It was definitely the most beautiful place I have traveled to yet and it is right at the top of my favorite places list.  Because I don't think I could do it justice in words, I decided to make this post much shorter and include a lot more pictures - I know I'd rather look at what we did than read about it, so here it is!























































No comments:

Post a Comment